Home » Online Degree Programs

Online Degree Programs

Published January 18, 2018

Pursue Your Goals. Customize Your Study. Further Your Career.

Earn Your Degree Online Through Clarks Summit University

Ready to step up to a new career or advance in your current profession?

CSU offers fully online degrees at the associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree levels, along with web-enhanced, modular doctoral programs to help you reach your professional goals.

Each CSU undergraduate degree is built on a core foundation of classes that prepares students with practical life and leadership skills through a biblical worldview. The streamlined programs build on that foundation with classes that equip students with essential career preparation. Intentionally structured with plenty of electives, the programs provide personal customization, so a student learns with his or her own specific goals in mind.
CSU’s master’s degrees take career preparation through a biblical framework to a higher level. A range of programs opens up more career opportunities and equips students for more significant service for Christ.
CSU’s online enhanced doctoral programs are designed for those passionate about the serious study of Scripture.

Online Undergraduate Degrees

CSU’s fully online associate and bachelor’s degrees help adult learners start or advance within a career or ministry. Each of the five majors prepares students for lives of significant service for Christ. A unique degree completion major allows someone to complete the bachelor’s degree he or she had previously started but never finished.

Joshua E. Easton, an Addictions Counseling major, studies online while serving as dean of students and mentor/treatment technician for Louisiana Adult and Teen Challenge, a faith-based discipleship training program that helps people overcome life-controlling issues.

“The experience has been wonderful,” he admits. “I have had very knowledgeable professors that cared for and interacted with me. I was challenged to push myself to learn beyond what I thought I could. The learning has been very flexible; my professors always worked with me.”

Online Master’s Degrees

Adult learners can choose from master’s degrees with study areas ranging from organizational leadership, literature and education to counseling, church planting and theology. Programs help graduates elevate their career and ministry to the next level.

Aaron Hixson earned his Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts and Master of Divinity degrees with CSU. A pastor at Northridge Church in Rochester, New York, Hixson says, “BBS is a place that has flexible and understanding professors who want the best for your ministry development, not simply your grades. They are willing to put in the effort to mold you into the person God wants you to be, not simply a product of their educational philosophy.”

Online High School Dual Enrollment

High school juniors and seniors earn college credits and fulfill high school requirements through CSU’s online High School Dual Enrollment.

Stephanie Earle was dual enrolled for her junior and senior years of high school before being accepted to Penn State University. She says, “My time at CSU made such a difference for me. I got started on my college classes early, which saved me time and money. CSU gave me the skills to excel at college. They have also given me tools to grow in my walk with Christ.”

Online-Enhanced Doctoral Degrees

Baptist Bible Seminary provides ministry leaders with two doctoral degree programs to pursue in-depth ministry and theological training. The Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Ministry programs are delivered via web-enhanced modular courses, which allows students to remain in their current career or ministry while pursuing higher training.

Ismael Dora is a native of Haiti living in Atlanta, Georgia, and pursuing a Ph.D. in the enhanced online format. “BBS’s Ph.D. program is unique in that it blends academic excellence with ministry,” he says. “I chose to enroll for the emphasis on biblical languages. All my professors are unequivocally committed to the inerrancy, infallibility and authenticity of Scriptures. I have found my interaction with both professors and classmates to be the most helpful experience.”

Request information at: Discover.ClarksSummitU.edu

SearchCategories
Archives Related Posts
Left Menu Icon