Home » October Internship Report – Thang Kim

October Internship Report – Thang Kim

Published September 27, 2016

Northmoreland Baptist Church, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

Thang Kim (Kimpi)

Ministry Highlights

Got the chance to do an evangelistic work at the Wyoming County Fair for two days

Got to attend the Council on Dispensational Hermeneutics in Indiana for two days

The Olympian Kick-Off

Was able to teach one new song to the church

Started preaching my sermon series from Ephesians

Started a new class for my Sunday School Class

Key Prayer Requests

Parents went to Singapore to see a doctor there concerning my dad’s knee (ACL).

Pray for good health as I continue to preach through Ephesians.

Pray for me as I work with pastor planning out my next two projects. There are a lot of ideas and needs that can and should be taken care of, but I want to know and be where God actually wants me to be for these specific projects.

Prominent Lessons

As I mentioned in my Significant Lesson Discussion. I tried to be intentional by making sure I get to do as many things as possible before I leave the country; then it hit me, I am an alien, not just in this country, but in this world, the place where I many times lived my life as if it’s my home while I am actually just passing through. I am reminded that I should be living my life intentionally as a follower of Christ, seeking every opportunity to share the Gospel to anyone anywhere. I know it is easier said that done, but I have been challenged in a new way and have come to find the great need, necessity and urgency to preach the Word to the lost world because I am not promised tomorrow.

The one major lesson I have learned in this month, in the last couple of weeks, is the importance of thanksgiving and showing appreciation for believers among themselves while always giving all the glory to God.

Key Goals for the Next Month

Continue to preach through Ephesians.

Teach the church two new worship songs.

Continue to teach Sunday school class.

Proposed my next project and have it approved.

SearchCategories
Archives Related Posts
Left Menu Icon